# Successful completion of PUC-II Science, Arts or Commerce OR

# A pass in senior secondary school course (Plus two) or equivalent such as 11+1 OR

# ‘A’ Level senoir secondary school leaving certificate from a University recognized in India or Abroad or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituated or recognized by the Union or by the State govenrnment or from any equivalent Institution from a foreign country recongnized by the governmanet of that country for the purpose of issuing qualifying certificate on completion of the course OR

# A pass in JODC or Diploma in Engg. (of three year duration Govt. of Karnataka)